- Infovis Design Studies and Methodologies
- Creativity Techniques for Visualisation Requirement Gathering
- Geographical Information Visualisation
- Spatial Temporal Visual Analytics
- Human Computer Interaction
Sarah joined the group in April 2015. She is working with our optimisation group to discover data and visualisation opportunities for effective profiling of combinatorial optimisation problems. She received her PhD from the giCentre, City University London, where her research focused on visualisation opportunities for energy analysis. This research identifies opportunities for visualisation for future smart home analysis and provides design guidelines for managing the issues of scale and local geographical variation in multivariate analysis.
Google Scholar profile: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=dnAoihsAAAAJ
ResearchGate profile: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Sarah_Goodwin6